Open discussion Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 28, 2023 So guys today I want us to discuss what's the best thing your partner has ever done for you, or what is it that you did for them that makes you proudLet's hear in a comment below Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The broken heart gallery 31 May 2023 at 01:22I think the best thing he did was paying for my hospital bills, I'll forever be grateful ReplyDeleteRepliesthatoputsoa 5 June 2023 at 04:33That's really something to be grateful about DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLife After University31 May 2023 at 04:14He paid my rent.....for a year and I'm grateful ReplyDeleteRepliesthatoputsoa 5 June 2023 at 04:33Some people are luckyDeleteRepliesReplyReplyThe importance of networking and building professional relationships in college1 June 2023 at 15:51I was in deep debts and he paid them all ReplyDeleteRepliesthatoputsoa 5 June 2023 at 04:34That's kind of him🥰DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMpho4 June 2023 at 13:47Peace of mind above allReplyDeleteRepliesthatoputsoa 5 June 2023 at 04:35Nothing surpass thatDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I think the best thing he did was paying for my hospital bills, I'll forever be grateful
ReplyDeleteThat's really something to be grateful about
DeleteHe paid my rent.....for a year and I'm grateful
ReplyDeleteSome people are lucky
DeleteI was in deep debts and he paid them all
ReplyDeleteThat's kind of him🥰
DeletePeace of mind above all
ReplyDeleteNothing surpass that
Delete