How to survive long distance relationship

 Be honest and open with each other

The key to maintain healthy long distance relationship is complete honesty and trust. Very often being apart can stir up feelings of jealousy, insecurity and abandonment. If one partner doesn't feel secure in a relationship, it will quickly crumble. 

NB: always believe in your partner and yourself, avoid the doubts that he might be cheating and your relationship shall work 

Comments

  1. True. I always say if you both willing to make it work it will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhk...but it's very difficult to handle long Distance relationships

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that, I meant I totally agree with all but insecurity hits alot. Um not saying this from experience but i believe, long distance needs a lot of mind practicing to get rid of the negative views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping communication consistent can make things work pretty well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment