How to make your partner obsessed with you

 If you want your partner to be obsessed with you, then you have to make them feel special. Make him feel like they are the only ones you have got your eyes on. Make them know they make you laugh and keep you happy. Smile, flirt, give them plenty of eye contact, be kind and give them your attention. 

Comments

  1. How do I make him share quickly please. Wait how to I get my Ex back first

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can also add "communication" on the aforementioned. Nothing beats communication in a relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not easy to just forget that person that keeps in touch with you each day

      Delete
  3. It's a good feeling to know that you loved by someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me I totally smile while on your blogs because it's the little things that contribute to all this general topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment