How to get on his mind Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 15, 2023 Don't give him much of your attention, let him grave itTell him you had dream about him, when he asks what it was about, just say you can't remember Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The university life24 May 2023 at 10:23That is strategy hey, i might use it but what if he insists? Because I'm not really good at lie or creating stories.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCharisee beauty design27 May 2023 at 15:26🫠🫠🫠this rule takes the trophy ma'am.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe importance of networking and building professional relationships in college1 June 2023 at 15:46😂 Don't think I will handle it but I love it.. I talk about almost everything ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMpho4 June 2023 at 13:54Interesting, cause it shows you totally do alot of reading on topics like this. I better grasp the little information I get 😂ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That is strategy hey, i might use it but what if he insists? Because I'm not really good at lie or creating stories.
ReplyDelete🫠🫠🫠this rule takes the trophy ma'am.
ReplyDelete😂 Don't think I will handle it but I love it.. I talk about almost everything
ReplyDeleteInteresting, cause it shows you totally do alot of reading on topics like this. I better grasp the little information I get 😂
ReplyDelete